I live in the UK/EU. How can I order from you?
- I have an Etsy shop, which handles VAT for you and I. It's primarily for UK/EU folks but does ship worldwide.
What is the difference between your website and your Etsy?
- My website does not ship to the EU/UK, it offers my full product selection, and items are $1-2 cheaper than Etsy.
- My Etsy ships worldwide including the EU/UK, has a limited product selection, and items are $1-2 more to cover Etsy's fees.
I saw something on your site but it's not on your Etsy. How can I get it?
- Simply send me an email through my contact page and I'll set up a custom listing for you 💙
Where do you ship?
- I can currently ship to the following countries:
- United States, Argentina, Belarus, Brazil, Canada, Central African Republic, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Egypt, Dominican Republic, Hong Kong SAR China, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine
- If your country isn't included in the list above, please reach out to me to request that it be added to the list using the contact form on my contact page. Countries currently experiencing postal difficulties due to COVID-19 may not be eligible to be added to the list (read more).
UK/EU shipping restrictions: Due to UK VAT changes that took place on January 1st, 2021, and EU VAT changes that took place July 1st, 2021 (read more), I unfortunately cannot ship to the UK or EU through my website at this time. I do have an Etsy though, as it automatically handles VAT for you and I.
- Australia & New Zealand shipping restrictions: As of September 3rd, 2021, the USPS has suspended shipping to Australia (source) and as of October 1st shipping to New Zealand has also been suspended. Due to this I am currently not accepting orders from Australia or New Zealand. I will regularly check for updates on this and will ship to Australia and New Zealand again once this suspension has been lifted.
When will my order ship?
- I currently only ship orders every Monday and Friday.
What are your shipping rates?
- Stickers Only orders ship worldwide for free, untracked
- All other orders include tracked shipping at the following flat rates:
- US: $4 (economy), $9 (Priority Mail)
- International: $14 (economy), $30 (Priority Mail)
When will I get my order?
- US/Domestic orders can take 1-3 weeks to arrive
- International orders can take up to 8 weeks to arrive
- Please be aware that postal issues & delays causes by COVID-19 may delay packages by an additional 1-4 weeks
Can I cancel / return my order?
- All sales are final. Orders cannot be canceled, refunded, or returned though I am happy to combine orders and refund any shipping cost overage. Please be sure that you only place an order when you are sure you want and can afford the merch.
My package is lost / arrived damaged - What do I do?
- I'm super sorry to hear that! Please reach to me using the contact form on my contact page, being sure to include your order number, and I will reach out to get it sorted out ASAP. I will happily replace damaged items (if possible). For missing orders, I will check that they weren't shipped back to me. If they were, I'll pay to reship the order to the same or a different address.
I received the wrong/an extra item with my order
- I'm so sorry to hear that! Please reach to me using the contact form on my contact page, being sure to include your order number, and I will reach out to get it sorted out ASAP. No need to send the wrong/extra item back.
Can I exchange an item?
- I only accept exchanges to help address sizing issues. All sales are otherwise final and are not returnable or refundable.
What is your pin grading scale?
- A Grade pins have very small, almost unnoticeable blemishes and flaws, such as lightly scratched metal, minor metal discolorations, small bubbles in the enamel
- Seconds grade pins have more noticeable flaws, such as under- or over-filled enamel, stained or chipped metal, discolored or dirty enamel, and other similar errors.
- As all pins are handmade, there will always be at least minor imperfections in the process
If you need additional assistance with your order, please be sure to reach out to me through the contact form on the contact page, being sure to include your order number, and I will happily work with you to figure something out 💙
What programs do you use?
- for 2D art - Clip Studio Paint, Photoshop
- for 3D art - Blender, Photoshop, Substance Designer & Painter, Unity
What are your sustainability practices?
- I do my best to minimize my shop's environmental impact. You can learn the details of my sustainability guidelines and efforts here.
How does your Buy One, Give $1 program work?
- $1 from every item ordered is donated to a revolving charity. To learn more about my fundraising efforts, you can visit my fundraising page.